Route Supervisor -- Join our team!
Seeking a kind, outstanding and entrepreneurial driver with childhood education experience to shuttle children after school by minivan.
We are looking for individuals to start as drivers, and train to become Route Supervisors and Fleet Managers in their area within 6 months to a year, on successful course completion.
This individual will:
1) work as a driver for our after-school route for the current school year. Routes are generally 1.5 hours between 2:30-4:00 on weekdays when the School District is in session, with occasional early dismissals.
2) train as a Route Supervisor for the 2018-2019 school year. Optional summer work may also be available.
Personal vehicles are not used.
Please expect to spend 2-3 weeks completing background checks, and several roadside hours preparing for your first route. Limited paid training is available.
Driving position is paid at a flat rate per route. $30/afternoon route, operating on the school district calendar, plus $50 weekly bonus (prorated @ $10 per day) for following all ShuttleBee policies and procedures (bonus is currently paid over 99% of the time).
Management experience preferred but not required.
- Childhood Education Experience
- Excellent driver
- Driver must have a clean driving record
- Driver must be extremely careful and diligent
- Applicant must be able to submit certifications from completed background checks
- Applicant must be able to follow safety protocols
- Applicant must submit to medical, drug and substance tests as required by law
- Applicant must have a smart phone and the ability to use apps on route
Want to hear more? Fill out an interest form today!