Route Supervisor -- Join our team!
Seeking a kind & outstanding driver with childhood education experience to shuttle children after school by minivan.
This individual will:
1) work as a West Philly-based driver for our after-school route for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year. Route is 1.5 hours between 2:30-4:00 on weekdays when the School District of Philadelphia is in session, with occasional early dismissals.
2) train as the West Philly Route Supervisor for the 2018-2019 school year. Optional summer work may also be available.
Personal vehicles are not used.
Please expect to spend 2-3 weeks completing background checks, and several roadside hours preparing for your first route. Limited paid training is available.
Now on-boarding for a role beginning in January.
Route is based in the West Philly area. Driving position is paid at a flat rate per route. $30/afternoon route, operating on the school district calendar, plus $50 weekly bonus (prorated @ $10 per day) for following all ShuttleBee policies and procedures (currently paid @ 99%).
Management experience preferred but not required.
- Childhood Education Experience
- Excellent driver
- Driver must have a clean driving record
- Driver must be extremely careful and diligent
- Applicant must be able to submit certifications from completed background checks
- Applicant must be able to follow safety protocols
- Applicant must submit to medical, drug and substance tests as required by law
- Applicant must have a smart phone and the ability to use apps on route
Want to hear more? Fill out an interest form today!