Attendance tracking. Schedule updates. Notifcations.
It all started when...
. . . parents asked for a tool that would let them know where their child was on their journey.
THANK YOU for taking a moment to on-board our attendance tool, PikMyKid.
Step #1 is to download the app on your smartphone or log on to the desktop tool. Attached is a manual for parents, and below is a logon to a short video for parents and caregivers. You can also review the short manual here.
You can also review the manual here.
Not all of the information in the video is useful for our purpose, but this tool will allow parents/caregivers to:
- be notified when children are on-boarded and dismissed
- notify ShuttleBee of attendance updates
- notify ShuttleBee of perminent attendance changes
- submit schedule updates (between early and late pickups)
- instantly receive individual and group emergency notifications (weather related, delays, attendance discrepancies)
We'll review this information when we meet for our phone orientation sessions, which you can read more about here.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts!