ShuttleBee Driver Training -- Payments
Most after-school driving routes are paid at $30/shift, plus $10 bonus -- see below.
If there are no violations of safety, timing or procedures, you'll be paid $10/day bonus for each day worked each week.
It's our intention to pay at 100%, and it's rare that we don't. However -- any violation will make a driver ineligible for the bonus for the full week. (Eg: you forget to use a booster correctly, you'll forgo your $50 bonus for the 5-day week).
Some routes may not run at the full 1.5 hours every day. If this is the case, we reserve the right to add on additional time.
Shuttlers are paid weekly and can use the payment methods below. If you're paid by check or by Moven, PLEASE send invoices and payment requests on Thursday for prompt payment on Friday.
Payment will be completed 24 hours after your invoice is received.
UPDATE: Within 30 days of your start date, you must deliver your sealed Fingerprints to ShuttleBee. If not, your service will be suspended as required by state law until received.
All steps above must be complete before we can issue your first paycheck. This is a 1099 role, and you will receive a 1099 form to submit as part of your taxes.
Shuttlers can be paid by: CashApp, Square, PayPal, Venmo, Check OR MOVEN .
Setting up MOVEN takes 1-2 weeks. Funds should be available same-day.
If sending a request by CashApp, Square, PayPal or Venmo:
- You can submit a request through the app on Thursday. Invoices will be proceesed ASAP Friday
- On submission, include: dates of service and total amount due
- Example: ShuttleBee Driver 10/9, 10/10, 10/12, 10/23. $160
If requesting a check or Moven:
- Send an email with the subject line "ShuttleBee Invoice"
- In the body of the email, include dates worked, total and requested method of payment
- Example: ShuttleBee Driver 10/9, 10/10, 10/12, 10/23. $160. Please send check to this address: